Loyal Source is currently hiring for a Director of Recruiting to lead a high performing team to deliver high quality, customer focused, cost effective and responsive health care services within the Travel Healthcare division. This position will identify and direct the implementation of growth opportunities and operations professionals, leveraging multi-faceted sales and delivery strategies to meet customer needs and achieve team performance goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate the recruiting team’s delivery against client staffing needs.
- Prioritize and allocate resources to projects in alignment with division goals and growth strategies.
- Assist in evaluating current and proposed systems, processes, and procedures and developing recommendations/enhancements to keep assigned division functioning efficiently.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to hire and onboard new hires to support the needs of the business.
- Oversee recruiter production weekly and ensure monthly goals are achieved; proactively work with team members to address any existing challenges.
- Ensure team members have development plans in place and are provided the consistent performance feedback necessary to be successful in their role and grow professionally.
- Provide creative solutions to complex situations and operational problems involving our clients and physicians, act as a primary point of contact in the escalation process.
- Leverage internal and external data points to determine market strategies, direction, and growth plans.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions, division-specific as well as companywide.
- Work closely with Credentialing Department to ensure processes are aligned with Joint Commission standards
- Hires, trains, supervises, evaluates and develops managers (where applicable) accordance with established Company & Human Resources Guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory and accreditation mandates to which the organization is subject, company policies, procedures, and programs, ensuring consistency across the divisions.
- Provide performance reporting to Vice President or COO as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience in a fast-paced recruiting / staffing role
- 4+ years of experience leading high performing recruitment teams
- Previous experience training and developing a recruitment team
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed