Loyal Source is currently hiring for a Digital Recruiter who will ensure consistent engagement and placement of applicants that reach out through various social / digital channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google.
The way applicants connect with organizations has evolved over the years, transitioning from the heavy use of job boards and resume databases to reaching potential applicants through sharing content and messaging through digital and social outlets.
We’re looking to hire a Recruiter who will solely focus on engaging with individuals inquiring about the open opportunities that Loyal Source is advertising through social media sites. Specifically, the Digital Recruiter will be responsible for:
- Managing all comments made by individuals on our social media pages or ads
- Replying to individuals who are inquiring about specific details on assignments
- Hiding any conversations that are inappropriate in nature
- Inviting individuals who are engaging on social media to “Like” our page
- Replying to all Direct Messages within 24 hours
- Adding candidate information into ATS and accurately notating details of conversations
- Join division specific groups and engage in conversation about open opportunities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a recruitment role
- Minimum of 1 year experience being successful in sourcing and recruiting from social media sites
- Established social media profiles and networks
- Bachelor’s Degree in related area
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
LSGS prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed