The Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, optimizing and reporting on a full-scale marketing and communications strategy. In this role, you will oversee all media related to Loyal Source’s brand, marketing and media awareness in respect to: digital and traditional marketing efforts, manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors, and seek to enhance business development and communications efforts with industry leading marketing techniques. We are looking for someone who is a creative and skilled problem solver, self-motivated, data-driven and works well within a team.
Essential Functions/Basic Duties
- Sets and adjusts short-and long term priorities
- Established goals and measures the ongoing effectiveness of all communication efforts against target metrics, and makes frequent adjustments to strategy
- Tracks external competitor communications relevant to Loyal Source’s efforts to determine communication channels and best practices for information dissemination
- Collaborates with Loyal Source’s PR firm and Website creator ensure consistent messaging across all platforms to include social media
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications team, as well as leadership, to continually push strategic, innovative ideas across all mediums, platforms and technologies
- Develops strategic integrated marketing plans that are aligned with the organization’s business goals.
- Stay up to date on industry trends through social platforms and digital marketing
- Train, develop and coach the Marketing Team
- Oversee website projects including outlining the scope and vision of the site, navigation plan, coordination with the developers, and project management to keep the project on budget.
- Train the corporate team in implementing SEO best practices
- Creates and maintains a consistent and cohesive internal and external marketing and communications strategy that is on brand and aligns with overall business objectives
- Design and write copy for third tier WordPress pages (blogs, press releases, etc.)
- Develop, write and edit communications including blog posts, press releases, social media posts and internal and external presentations
- Manage all content, imagery, editorial and visual for accuracy on all platforms
- Experience managing vendors including web, content, and video production
- Set and track key performance indicators that maximize reach and efficiency; regularly audit marketing tactics and delivery mechanisms to ensure ROI
- Possess the basic design skills needed to create simple flyers, PDFs, presentations, and graphics
- Work with the communications team to develop and implement a content strategy and manage the marketing team’s delivery
Additional Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Strategic and tactical experience in organic and paid social, paid search, influencer, programmatic, and display campaigns, including but not limited to the following platforms: AdWords, DV360, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Instagram Ads, tag management, and Google Analytics
- General project management, attention to detail and follow-up.
- Understand how to translate complex topics for a non-technical audience
- Understand or be willing to learn automation techniques to optimize marketing work
- Experience leading content development for and auditing social media profiles
- Manage organizational change and promote collaboration with different teams
- Preference for previous experience in the staffing/recruiting industry
- Preference for experience editing and producing video
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, New Media, or a related field
- 5-7 years of marketing experience with proven track record of success
- 2+ years’ experience leading a team
- Google Analytics and AdWords Certified (Preferred)
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed