Loyal Source Government Services is seeking a Logistics Coordinator for an opportunity supporting the humanitarian effort in Indiana.
Pay and Benefits:
- Compensation: $20/hour
- Lodging and meals provided
- Assist with the general coordination of all supplies and logistics associated with Camp Atterbury
- Will make supply runs and deliveries as directed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of six months working within a warehouse of logistics-based position. Must have a clean driving record and be able to perform the necessary physical demands of the role. Experience in fast paced and ever-changing environment is required.
• High School Degree – Required
• Clean Driving Record – Required
• CDL License – Preferred
• Forklift Experience – Preferred
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Six months experience within a warehouse or logistics setting
- Excellent customer service skills, strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work under steady pressure with frequent interruptions and changes
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Driver's license with clean driving record
- Flexible schedule availability with potential for shift in planned schedule
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute projects within established time constraints.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Excellent organization and time management capabilities
- The ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: All candidates must be physically able to perform all strenuous duties entailed in this position. Candidates will be able to exert themselves under rigorous environmental conditions., These physical demands are including but not limited to pulling up or repositioning patients, lifting supplies, bending over to perform certain duties.
This individual must also be able to maneuver throughout small hallways and many stairways either in response to emergencies or to conduct daily responsibilities.
This candidate will be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Be physically active for long periods without getting tired or out of breath. Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving such as: stooping, bending, lifting, pulling, and twisting. Able to walk long distances up to and including 200ft over uneven dirt grounds.
Candidates will possess the ability to work irregular hours; and will be flexible to change location within a sector when asked.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables.
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
LSGS prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed