Loyal Source is currently hiring a Licensing Specialist to join their Travel Healthcare division.
The Licensing Specialist is responsible for the business and state licensing applications and tracking. This position addresses issues as they arise and conducts independent research and solves problems. Makes independent judgments and choices consistent with company policies and goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Tracks all individual state licenses.
- Track both business and Healthcare Pool Licenses.
- Completes and files all applications and renewals assigned.
- Tracks all applications and renewals assigned.
- Addresses all deficiencies or inquiries from state regulators.
- Assists others in department during overflow.
Pay and Benefits:
- Eligible for overtime
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Flexible Spending Program
- 10 PTO / 7 Sick / 11 Paid Holidays – Year 1
Other Related Duties:
- Obtaining updated licenses from clinical staff to keep their file compliant.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- At least 1 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- At least 2 years of experience in credentialing for multi-state licenses
- Able to work independently and just as well in a team setting
- Applicant must be flexible and able to work OT in short notice
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed