Loyal Source is currently hiring a full time Corporate Trainer to join our team in Orlando, FL.
The Corporate Trainer will provide Loyal Source with practical methods for improving employee skills and company knowledge while also facilitating the instruction where necessary.
This position requires the candidate to be able to identify areas where employees need education via observation, conducting surveys, and using feedback from Division Managers and the Leadership Team. This position will require the candidate to use their findings and compare them to company goals and organizational standards to develop an effective training program.
Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, education, or business along with other relevant coursework.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of active and passive recruitment experience in a staffing model
- Minimum of 1 year of working as an assistant trainer or teaching role
- Strong communication skills
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Develop and cultivate a never-ending appetite for learning to broaden your knowledge
- Strong organization and time-management skills to prioritize, delegate tasks and set goals for productivity
- Creative and problem-solving skills to invent new ways to accommodate the learning needs of contemporary learners
- Effective communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills to inspire and engage learners
- Quality research skills to perform advanced and analytical research to locate reliable and relevant content learners
- High levels of empathy skills
- Deep understanding of effective instructional methodologies
- Strong desire to keep abreast of new techniques in instructional practice
- Have a background using modern technology and appropriate educational software with online platforms to develop training modules
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks, projects, and training initiatives concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Appropriate decision making when opportunity presents
- Efficient time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to establish priorities and work in a team environment
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds
- Flexible outlook when dealing with ever changing needs and schedules of teams
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed