Loyal Source Government Services is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer.
We are seeking highly motivated and passionate security engineers who are driven by defending a large-scale cloud infrastructure and develop strong product security practices to join our rapidly growing team.
As our Cybersecurity Engineer, you will recognize cyber security is the management of cyber risk associated with people, process, technology, and data. You understand the risks businesses face and how to use the Microsoft Ecosystem to design "Zero Trust – Identity and Data Centric" solutions that will mitigate these risks and ensure compliance to protect both the organizations and customer’s data.
What you will do:
- Maintain and Operate Exchange Online Protection
- Maintain and Operate MS365 Advance Threat Protection
- Analyze and report Cloud Anomaly Detection and Notification
- Deliver and maintain cloud infrastructure, spanning on-prem and Azure.
- Deploy optimal configuration that balances security with application usability & employee productivity.
- Test, configure, deploy & manage optimal configurations for Anti-phishing, anti-spoofing, anti-spam, safe-attachments, safe links, anti-malware.
- Lead risk management, security adoption, and governance efforts for Information and Identity Protection
- Document implementation and configuration settings as well as operational issues, analysis, and resolutions.
- Lead efforts to install, configure and utilize hardware security modules (HSM)
- Lead efforts to install, configure and utilize a security information and event manager (SIEM)
- Implement appropriate security policies and requirements and perform related technical activities.
- Maintains and operates information system security controls and countermeasures.
- Monitors and assists with the implementation of security controls and procedures in business processes related to use of information systems and assets.
- Monitors information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities; develops monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Responds to information system security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches; interacts with third-party incident responders, including law enforcement.
- Administers authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes, and deprovisioning of user and system accounts, security/access roles, and access permissions to information assets.
- Monitors trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment with respect to organizational risk; assists in the execution of plans for compliance and mitigation of risk; assists in the completion of risk and compliance self-assessments and third-party risk and compliance assessments.
- Assists with the administration of information security training and awareness programs.
Who You Will Work With:
The Information Security Officer (ISO), and The Chief Information Officer (CIO) to implement an ongoing technology roadmap to support cyber operations and integrate new technologies into the overall architecture.
With global responsibilities, you will work and collaborate with client groups across the company to enhance Loyal Source Government Services’ cybersecurity posture.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field. An equivalent combination of related education and experience may be substituted.
- 2 years of experience in Office 365 Security.
- 5+ Years of experience in security-related professions
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance Center and the Security tools in Microsoft 365.
- Knowledgeable across a variety of security products including, but not limited to, firewalls, network, and host-based intrusion detection (IDS) and intrusion prevention systems (IPS), security information event monitoring (SIEM) software, e-mail and Web security gateways, endpoint detection and response (EDR), and data loss prevention.
- Strong technical and functional knowledge Cloud Security technologies such as ATP, EOP, DLP, Conditional Access, baseline policies, One Drive, Guest Accounts, RBAC Roles, IAM, eDiscovery and Compliance
- Knowledge of security penetration testing and auditing using security-related tooling.
- Industry standards-based documentation, certification, and accreditation such as NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-71, CMMC, FIPS 140-2/3, and Security Technical Implement Guides (STIGs) and bringing components into compliance with these standards.
- Self-managed, fast learner, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a good listener.
- Exceptional team player who works well in collaborative situations.
- Ability to brainstorm and represent competing ideas simultaneously.
- Growth mindset who is passionate about learning and applying new technologies.
- US person on US soil
- Per the Presidential Executive Order 14042, all associates supporting the federal government are required to be fully vaccinated. All applicants will be required to show proof of vaccination upon hire.
Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator required.
Certified Information Systems Security Professional required.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed