We are hiring a capable Network Manager to join our incredible team at Loyal Source Government Services. This role is responsible for the collaboration and communication platforms used across Loyal Source Government Services (LSGS) with a primary (hands on) focus on local and remote network equipment including but not limited to SD-WAN. Individual will be responsible for setting the vision and strategic direction of Network Infrastructure at LSGS and build partnerships with business clients to deliver service enhancements as well as vendor upgrades. Additional service owner responsibilities include the lifecycle management of hardware and software assets, risk and vulnerability management, vendor contract and software license management, service health, and performance management. This position will also own and advocate for the company’s Modern Workplace program, which is focused on increasing the adoption and proficiency of collaboration technologies throughout the company to improve employee productivity. Initially, this role will be very hands-on, with the associate providing active support for existing and expanding multi-site network infrastructure.
Some key role attributes include:
• Support a large vendor relationship.
• Set the strategic direction for a service that impacts all crew members at Loyal Source Government Services.
• Build/Lead a team.
• Hands On.
• Coordinate strategies, participate in technology selection activities, and work with the appropriate business and IT stakeholders to ensure the long-term accountable for direction, strategy, and implementation of the overall vision and comprehensive strategic plans for infrastructure and enterprise.
• Design and implement new network solutions and/or improving the efficiency of future and current solutions in the Network / SDN / Enterprise DC / Security space
• Installing, configuring, and supporting network equipment including firewalls, routers, switches, and WAN performance and monitoring
• Implementing technology solutions that will address needs in Networking, Security, Data Protection, SDN & SD-WAN focused solutions.
• Learning additional relevant products and technical solutions as they come to market
• Create world-class documentation after project completions
• Provide team technical and project leadership
• Submit changes to arrange scheduled software and firmware updates keeping equipment patched and to the latest system releases.
• Meets IT operations financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• A minimum of ten years of experience supporting and maintaining a Data Center and Wide Area networking.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline required.
• Any Certifications with Cisco, Palo, F5 & Cloud preferred.
• Individual will also need to be able to lead and have working knowledge on implementation, administration, and troubleshooting network devices including WAPs, firewalls, routers, load balancers, switches, and controllers.
• Knowledge of firewalls administration, design.
• Expertise with Cloud administration and setup.
• Hands-on with LAN/WAN technologies like QOS, VLAN, VTP, STP, HSRP, IPSec VPN, MPLS, Lease Line, ISDN, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, VDC, VPC, SD-WAN
• Strong knowledge of the SD-WAN product and competitive landscape
• Experience working with compliance (NIST, CMMC, SOX, PCI, PII) and security regulatory policies and standards.
• Experience with
• Cloud-based architecture and deployments
• Expertise with Network Monitoring Tools
• Positive, growth-oriented mindset
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
• Experience using with the Microsoft 365 and Team’s technologies and Microsoft’s ecosystem.
• Outstanding communication, organization, time management, and interpersonal skills
• Customer support and service experience.
• Able to work across multiple projects and support multiple products simultaneously.
• Approaches change with a positive attitude and a drive to improve personal productivity.
• Curious, self-learner who’s passionate about sharing knowledge and empowering employees.
• Strong PC & Digital Literacy Skills – focus on Windows Operating Systems.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor. #CB
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.