The Provider Liaison (PL) is Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with network medical practices and internal business partners leading to the achievement of medical provider satisfaction, provider network growth and efficiency. They will work as a connection between Operations, Recruitment, QA, and the training team to ensure the Providers do their part and meet all compliance guidelines.
Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation.
Responsible for maintaining Provider Network accounts within all applicable systems and ensuring providers meet all program eligibility requirements.
- Work with internal teams to ensure all VA TRAIN and MDE4VETS Training requirements have been met.
- Establishes and maintains ongoing communications with assigned provider accounts utilizing routine emails, text messages and phone calls.
- Anticipates and resolves potential issues to avoid downstream problems and optimize the provider experience.
- Assist with ensuring all pending actions in the MDE4VETS ques are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain updated availability for providers in MDE4VETS and Salesforce
- Schedule Veteran Appointments in MDE4Vets
- Speak to Veteran claimants to schedule or make changes to an appointment.
- Coach providers on company best practices to help achieve ability to complete quality medical reports per contractual requirements in a timely manner.
- Collaborates closely with teammates, other internal teams and external partners as needed.
- Through trend analysis, seeks to optimize provider experience and provides recommendations based on trends to increase provider experience and efficiency.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Assist with finding provider coverage for special events.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a healthcare related field or equivalent experience/combined education.
· Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Must have Administrative and Customer Service background of 3+ years.
· Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with different groups/individuals.
- Working in a Healthcare, Medical Practice, Hospital Environment
- Salesforce experience
About Loyal Source
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide, with a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare. Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Americans with Disabilities Amendments Act (ADA/ADAAA), Loyal Source is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation in employment for individuals with disabilities. Applicants needing accommodation may contact this job poster with their request for accommodations at any time.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.