Human Resource Manager – Pecos, TX
Loyal Source is currently looking for a Human Resource Manager to join our team of professionals in Pecos, TX .
· Must work onsite in Pecos, TX or be within a commutable distance.
· Lodging & Food provided
· Schedule: To be determined but will included weekend rotations.
· Compensation: $95-115K based on including, but not limited to HR management & leadership experience, prior military experience, prior ORR or HHS experience, etc.
· All personnel supporting this program are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID and proof of vaccinated will be required upon hire.
The Human Resources manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction to all areas of Human Resources with our onsite Pecos Program, including Internal HR, Compensation, Employee Relations, workers compensation, payroll compliance, Performance Management and Organizational Development, as well as establishing the strategic direction and functional integration of HR initiatives throughout the program. The HR Manager will work closely with the Senior Director of HR, HR team and senior leadership to influence and drive employee behavior and outcomes, modeling behaviors and best practices which promote a positive workplace, drive business results, and demonstrate excellent customer service.
- Bachelors degree in Employee Relations, Human Resources or related field required or, three years of professional human resource experience, including three years in employee relations preferred OR its equivalent through training, education, and other experience
- 5+ leadership and management experience leading an HR Team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of state and federal laws concerning labor relations.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Thorough understanding of EEOC, ADA, etc.
- Thorough understanding of dispute resolution and excellent documentation.
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Responsible for engaging with employees and leaders at critical moments in the employee life cycle to ensure an equitable, inclusive, and respectful experience for all employees consistent with LSGS’s policies, values, and culture.
- Leading a team who will focus workplace investigations, policy creation and interpretation, performance management, medical accommodations, workplace training, organizational change assessment, crisis response, case data analytics, and other workplace projects impacting the employee experience.
- Manage, guide and lead through a wide range of complex and highly sensitive employment situations and demonstrate strong emotional intelligence to skillfully interact with employees at all levels of the organization who have a wide range of experiences and backgrounds.
- Conduct complex and sensitive workplace investigations with little supervision, including determining appropriate investigation strategies, leading witness interviews and document review, and determining findings and recommendations for appropriate resolution. Investigation topics include, for example, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, theft, conflicts of interest, and other policy violations.
- Respond to employee complaints with federal, state, and local administrative agencies as needed.
- Manage complex situations related to reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities and leave of absences.
- Guide Manager’s on complex performance management issues, including conflict management and performance improvement plans.
- Promote knowledge and understanding of Company policies and of relevant employment laws through coaching, presentations, and training.
- Demonstrated experience leading a wide variety of complex employee investigations and providing employee relations consultations with little supervision
- Advanced understanding of employment and HR related laws, regulations, policies, principles, concepts, and practices, including Title VII, ADA, ADAA, and FMLA.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.