Loyal Source is currently hiring a Billing Specialist for an opportunity to work in Orlando, FL.
Responsible for working/editing daily reimbursements, supporting receipts through Concur & assigned Governmental sector billings while adhering to all regulatory, contractual, compliance and Loyal Source mandates/guidelines. Optimizes timely transmittal of accurate and clean reimbursement claims, sector billing deadlines and Concur reconciliation to achieve daily set thresholds. Protects payer filing deadlines by utilizing all available resources to resolve open concerns and rejections.
Primary Duties Include:
• Responsible for reviewing all reimbursement claims submitted pertaining to their assigned logistics partner and validating reimbursement claim accuracy. Optimizing the volume of “clean reimbursement claims” by reducing the number of “push-backs” from AP.
• Analyzes and reconciles the general ledger accounts data and transactions for assigned sector(s)
• Accesses the efficiency of billing and reimbursement services and develops and implements process improvements
• Coordinates all components of the travel reimbursements & sector billings to ensure consistent reporting and adherence to federal financial reporting regulations and guidelines as well as internal Loyal Source policies
• Monitors billing deadlines, corrections for sector billing to optimize timeliness of submission for final government payment
• Oversees the collection, compilation, and analysis of billing data and the preparation of related reports
• Provides billing services status reports to departmental leadership
• Identifies trends in manual processes and makes recommendations for automations (Bridge Routines) to avoid production redundancy. Responsible for obtaining and correcting all necessary data in order to ensure accurate and timely claim submission.
• Communicates effectively with other areas to obtain information needed to process the reimbursement claims & sector billing. Reports system issues to Director of Accounting immediately.
• Works to achieve standards for the individual and departmental goals by performing all proper and necessary actions required to ensure timely transmission of sector billing to CBP.
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Education /Qualifications /Experience:
• High school diploma or GED required, prefer associate degree in business related field
• One year of experience in government billing, and/or accounting activities preferred.
• Minimum of 1-year prior experience in Billing, preferably government billing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Prefer experience in other related Business Office functions including Government Funded programs.
• Extensive analytical, critical thinking, detail oriented, problem solver, good math, writing, and interpersonal skills required.
• Excellent Time Management skills.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.