Loyal Source is actively seeking an experienced Program Manager, for a position in Miami, FL.
The Sector Program Manager provides senior management expertise and oversight for the U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Border Patrol Border Station First Aid Units and medical services contract. The Program Manager is also responsible for ensuring successful completion of administrative and program management tasks outlined in the Statement of Work (SOW). The Program Manager may be required to be onsite at the request of the Government.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Bachelor’s degree (or in degree completion plan) in management, human resources or
- related field required and 5 years management experience managing multiple tasks
- Background/experience in immigration, criminal justice or healthcare management required.
- 5 years’ experience overseeing the provision of healthcare services required.
- Experience with medical screening/triage in an operational environment.
- Excellent past performance reviews on similar contracts.
- Experience successfully managing multi-task projects in various locations and supervising
- 100+ employees.
- Demonstrated ability to ascertain relevant facts and information; prepare executive level
- summaries; and analyze management and financial reports to identify trends, performance
- gaps and contract status information.
- Must demonstrate effective leadership and possess effective oral and written communication
- Should possess (or qualify for) relevant management or Human Resources certifications, such as PMP, CPC, CSP, etc.
- All candidates must be physically able to perform all strenuous duties entailed in this position. Candidates will be able to exert themselves under rigorous environmental conditions., These physical demands are including but not limited to pulling up or repositioning patients, lifting supplies, bending over to perform certain duties.
- This individual must also be able to maneuver throughout small hallways and many stairways either in response to emergencies or to conduct daily responsibilities.
- This candidate will be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Be physically active for long periods without getting tired or out of breath. Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving such as: stooping, bending, lifting, pulling, and twisting. Able to walk long distances up to and including 200ft over uneven dirt grounds.
- Candidates will possess the ability to work irregular hours; and will be flexible to change location within a sector when asked.
- LSGS requires employees to be fit tested at the following times and with the same make, model, style, and size of respirator that they will be using. All candidates will ensure that they will partake in a fit-test that will be administered using an OSHA-accepted qualitative fit test (QLFT) protocol. The OSHA-accepted QLFT protocols are contained in Appendix A of the Respiratory Standard (1910.134).
- Whenever a different respirator facepiece (size/style/model/make) is used;
- Whenever visual observations of changes in the employee’s physical condition that could affect respirator fit. Such conditions include, but are not limited to, facial scarring, dental changes, cosmetic surgery, or an obvious change in body weight; and
- Upon employee notification that the fit of the respirator is unacceptable.
- Before being allowed to wear any respirator with a tight-fitting facepiece and at least annually thereafter.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.