ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
· Contributes to future strategy in the company and identifies areas to improve.
· Responsible for documenting receipt of proposal requests under multiple-award task order opportunities and routing of relevant solicitation information to corporate pricing personnel.
· Responsible for timely and accurate entry of contract data into corporate data management systems on assigned programs.
· Responsible for preparation of subcontract solicitations, as well as negotiation and administration of subcontract agreements on assigned programs.
· Responsible for reviewing and negotiating assigned Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, and other contractual instruments.
· Applies creativity in resolution of contractual or customer service issues with customers, subcontractors, teaming partners, prime contractors and industry partners.
· Operates with latitude for independent judgment and initiative. Participates in internal and external meetings, providing input and helpful suggestions relevant to assigned programs.
· Ensures that the confidentiality and security of all information under his/her supervision is maintained.
· Provides excellent customer service to all LSGS internal and external customers.
· Analyzes potential risks involved with specific contract terms.
· Monitors all contract deadlines and conditions to ensure timelines are kept.
· Performs intermediate-level and administrative support functions.
· 4 yrs+ Government contract administration experience
· Knowledge of contracting concepts, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and agency supplements.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving and time management skills.
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Good presentation, leadership, and team-building skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
· Excellent organization skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced work environment.
· Proactive, highly motivated and flexible.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
· 4 or more years of post-award contract administration or related business experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) or Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM), and/or Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) preferred
- GSA and/or Federal Supply Schedule knowledge is required
- Equal Opportunity Employer/ Disability/ Vet
About Loyal Source
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide, with a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare. Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.