This position will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support specific contracts and/or facilities and their infrastructure essentials. The major support areas in this position are Deputy Program Manager & Program Management assistance, operations, and maintenance at the task order level, identifying qualified healthcare professional with a focus on scheduling, time keeping accuracy and approvals, retention, security process and reporting functions to support to support the mission. This position acts as a liaison between program management, recruitment staff, invoicing and billing, HR, and external field supervisors.
Under the direction of the Program Manager, the Program Support Specialist (PSS) provides day-to-day administrative assistance in support of specific contracts and/or facilities as necessary to ensure mission success. This will include performing administrative and program support tasks outlined in the statement of work provided by the client and/or customer Loyal Source is supporting. Individuals in a PSS role will work at the contractor’s corporate office to support administrative functions that support the sector program management staff and is consistent with the tasks as outlined in the statement of work.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Conduct interviews for providers and support candidates.
- Facilitate warm hand offs, consistent communication, and data updates during employee in processing.
- Onboarding and processing of compliance training documents and scheduling of virtual trainings.
- Management of travel and logistical needs (Booking Hotels, Flights, and car rentals).
- Document control – Attain and properly upload all travel receipts needed for invoicing customer.
- Daily data management in LSGS data bases with emphasis on data integrity.
- Schedule Orientations – Initial engagement call and facilitation of orientation process and communication.
- Maintain facility work schedules for external employees flexing employees as needed to support day to day operations. Manage daily call outs and facilitate all communication and documentation as needed.
- Timesheet Management – Weekly timesheet approvals and CLIN verification with emphasis on approvals & accuracy. Consistent attention to detail is required when managing schedules and timesheets to ensure that all locations, hours and CLIN’s are accurate.
- Payroll Management – Assist employees with correcting timesheets in Data Basics and troubleshooting pay issues.
- Employee Relations – Conduct bi-weekly retention calls and assist with day-to-day inquiries.
- Participate in daily and weekly meetings with internal departments and external field supervisors.
- Support call campaigns and data projects as needed to support the mission.
- Support after hours on call approximately 3 weeks per year.
- Minimum of one year administrative and/or program support experience in healthcare staffing, office management, or working in a similar healthcare environment .
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills are required, including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrate the propensity of higher learning and analytical thinking.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: BA/BS in related field is required.
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage complex business relationships with multiple organizations
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven, and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative, and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Competent in Outlook.
- Competent in Google platforms.
The Program Support Specialist position includes promotional opportunities. The below levels are inclusive to the responsibilities, duties and qualifications outlined in the above.
PROGRAM SUPPORT SPECIALIST – LEVEL 2
The PSS has demonstrated exceptional and consistent abilities in the above-mentioned essential functions of the Program Support Specialist role. They have successfully participated in each aspect of the mission’s daily workflow and are able to contribute to the growth and empowerment of the team.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding of the needs of the business, adapting to change, and supporting the mission.
- Solutions based and equipped to problem solve independently.
- Finds innovative ways to manage daily tasks to ensure all action items are addressed daily.
- Maintains consistent data integrity within LSGS data bases.
- Communicates consistently and effectively with external employees ensuring all follow up and internal department inquiries are addressed.
- Has an elite level of customer service with external employees and internal departments.
- Maintains a fluid sector schedule with consistent fill ratios of 95% or hire.
Additional Responsibilities and functions:
- Assist with new hire and ongoing training initiatives.
- Peer mentor to a newly hired PSS.
- Participate in leadership training and developmental projects.
- Point of contact for your assigned sector and resource to your sector peers.
PROGRAM SUPPORT SPECIALIST – LEVEL 3
The PSS has demonstrated exceptional and consistent abilities in the above-mentioned essential functions of the Program Support Specialist role 1 and 2. They have successfully operated as a sector POC for a minimum of 15 months and functioned as a peer mentor for at least 1 new PSS.
Skills and Abilities:
- Consistently communicates and follows up on daily action items both individually and sector related.
- Has demonstrated the ability to manipulate program data and create informational updates.
- Leads change positively and effectively.
- Demonstrated the ability to proactively address the needs of the business.
- Has effectively resolved customer service issues and communicated effectively with internal departments as needed.
Additional Responsibilities and functions:
- Conducts team huddles.
- Creates weekly productivity reports.
- Shadows PSS 1 and 2’s and communicating areas of opportunity to Program Manager.
- Participates in program and policy development.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.