This position will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the Program Management infrastructure essentials to the program. The Sector Deputy Program Manager provides day-to-day oversight and management of contract activities. This will include direct oversight of the medical staff, performing administrative and program management tasks outlined in the SOW. The incumbent of this position works at the Border Patrol facility or at another approved location. The Deputy Program Manager will be required to be onsite at the request of the Government.
ESSENTIAL DELIVERY FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Supports the Program Management Team who is the direct representative for the Loyal Source organization and the customer.
- Evaluates if compliance and required qualifications meet with client standards.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex, and inter-related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract personnel at multiple locations throughout the US.
- Routine audits on EMR and EMM compliance as directed.
- Maintains and manages the customer interface at senior levels of the customer organization.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables.
- Develops and enforces work standards.
- Provides quality assurance, communicates goals, objectives, and policies.
- Supervises and directs staff daily.
- New hire training participation.
· Oversee the development and management of a sustainable supply chain management system.
· Conduct site visits at 50% of assigned stations/ports of entry during both day and night shifts per week.
· Participate in a minimum of 4 shift turnover briefs each week during both day and night shifts at the high intensity/risk reduction sites.
· Ensure all shift reporting is completed and entered correctly into the system.
· Document and report deficiencies, changes to protocols and other items of concern, per LSGS, OCMO, and CBP protocols.
· Maintain a professional appearance and wear appropriate and approved business attire during all site visits and government interactions.
· Perform over-the-shoulder observations of the clinical staff to ensure appropriate actions are being completed in the EMR.
· Conduct routine surveillance in the EMR, as prescribed.
· Conduct and provide oversight for the logistics process which includes inventory, procurement and distribution of medical supplies and equipment.
· Ensure the clinic complies with all relevant healthcare regulations, accreditation standards, and quality assurance measures.
· Promote a patient-centered approach by fostering excellent customer service and addressing patient concerns or complaints.
· Implement strategies to enhance patient engagement and satisfaction.
· Develop and maintain emergency response plans for the clinic to ensure the safety and well-being of patients and staff during emergencies or disasters.
· Lead quality improvement initiatives within the clinic, identifying areas for improvement and implementing evidence-based practices.
ESSENTIAL SUPERVISORY FUNCTIONS
1. Management of workflow processes
· Supervise the healthcare team and report on its performance including the management of metrics and the follow up communication of the workflow process.
· Conducting daily rhythm meetings to ensure proper directives are being implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
· Oversee the daily activities of clinic staff, including physicians, nurses, medical assistants, and administrative personnel.
· Assign tasks, set priorities, and provide clear instructions to ensure efficient workflow and optimal patient care.
· For any pertinent meetings, responsible for sending a detailed e-mail outlining specific contract requirements or action items as well as formalizing communication.
· Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify opportunities for service enhancements and implement necessary changes.
· Foster positive relationships with subcontractors, vendors, and other partners involved in the delivery of medical services, ensuring they meet contract requirements and expectations.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation related to program activities, contracts, and compliance efforts.
2. Training, Research and Development
· Monthly training for the team to increase job knowledge and work on fundamental skills for overall improvements.
· Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
3. Supervisory Responsibilities
· Conduct regular performance evaluations, setting goals, and facilitating professional development to ensure team members meet contract requirements.
· Complete 1 on 1 meetings with assigned clinic staff to review performance, opportunities for growth, future development & allow for feedback and dialogue.
· Oversee any performance improvement plans, disciplinary actions, and other tasks for staff who may not meet contract expectations and/or require additional levels of supervisory support.
• A bachelor’s degree (or in degree completion plan) in business administration, healthcare
administration, human resources, or related field is preferred but not required.
• Significant management experience in a related field will be taken into consideration in lieu of education requirements.
• Minimum of five years supervisory experience, including experience working or overseeing
healthcare staff or working in a healthcare environment.
• Knowledge of recruiting and credentialing medical and nursing staff required.
• Excellent organizational skills are required; including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with
people of diverse backgrounds.
• Experience successfully managing remote staff and multiple locations required.
• Should possess (or qualify for) relevant management or Human Resources certifications, such as
PMP, CPC, CSP, etc.
· All candidates must be physically able to perform all strenuous duties entailed in this position. Candidates will be able to exert themselves under rigorous environmental conditions. These physical demands are including but not limited to pulling up or repositioning patients, lifting supplies, bending over to perform certain duties.
· This individual must also be able to maneuver through small hallways and many stairways either in response to emergencies or to conduct daily responsibilities.
· This candidate will be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Be physically active for long periods without getting tired or out of breath. Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving such as: stooping, bending, lifting, pulling, and twisting. Able to walk long distances up to and including 200ft over uneven dirt grounds.
· Candidates will possess the ability to work irregular hours; and will be flexible to change location within a sector when asked.
LSGS requires employees to be fit tested at the following times and with the same make, model, style, and size of respirator that they will be using. All candidates will ensure that they will partake in a fit-test that will be administered using an OSHA-accepted qualitative fit test (QLFT) protocol. The OSHA-accepted QLFT protocols are contained in Appendix A of the Respiratory Standard (1910.134).
· Whenever a different respirator facepiece (size/style/model/make) is used.
· Whenever visual observations of changes in the employee’s physical condition could affect respirator fit. Such conditions include, but are not limited to, facial scarring, dental changes, cosmetic surgery, or an obvious change in body weight.
· Upon employee notification that the fit of the respirator is unacceptable.
· Before being allowed to wear any respirator with a tight-fitting facepiece and at least annually thereafter.
About Loyal Source
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide, with a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare. Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employer and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.