Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring Certified Medical Assistants to perform humanitarian work in Zapata, Texas conducting basic health screenings.
For more information please contact Chelsea Grullon at (407) 868-8970, or send your resume to email@example.com
- Documentation of certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- BILINGUAL in English and Spanish
- Full time, Part time, and PRN available
- Day, Night, and Weekend shifts
TYPE OF WORK:
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call such as taking vital signs and documenting patient medical complaints.
- Assists with minor low acuity treatments.
- Perform phlebotomy
- Documents using provided format, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members and coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with clinic policies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.