Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking Construction Engineering Technicians with an active security clearance for a contract position supporting the US Naval Station in Kings Bay, GA.
For more information, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Construction Engineering Technician will independently provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the execution of NAVFAC Southeast’s broad and diverse mission of facilitating inter-governmental operational requirements. This position will provide engineering technician support to a high visibility construction project.
The Construction Engineering Technician’s role is to assist NAVFAC SE with the enforcement of construction contract provisions, specifically the quality control and safety requirements. The ET, through their application of quality assurance (QA) and safety management principals, will recommend approval of work in accordance with contract terms and have the authority to stop any portion of the construction contractor's work that poses an imminent danger to personnel, equipment, or property.
- MUST HAVE an active security clearance
- Technical and practical knowledge and experience (at least 3 years) as an engineering technician, superintendent, or quality control/quality assurance manager or representative.
- Current certification of successful completion of the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)/Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQM-C) course. A record of completion for the Course is required within 60 days of performance start. Preference is to have this required training completed prior to reporting for duty. The government will not provide this training. Failure to provide record of completion within 60 calendar days is automatic cause for dismissal and the contractor shall provide a replacement at no cost to the Government.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the three-phases of control Quality Management process.
- Demonstrated sound understanding of construction concepts, principles and practices applicable to civil, mechanical, electrical, and/or environmental projects and the design, layout, and supervision of construction operations.
- Demonstrated ability to review and interpret technical engineering specifications. drawings, and statements of work covering complex and diverse engineering designs or changes.
- Thorough knowledge of construction practices and methods and construction management skills as demonstrated through relevant construction and/or construction management experience.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.