Loyal Source Technical Services Division is currently hiring a Corporate Communications / Web and Multimedia Developer for a contract opportunity to work with our client based in St. Louis, MO.
For more information, please contact Allan Bailey at 407-652-0154 or send a resume here email@example.com.
LOCATION: St. Louis, MO
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION: The successful Candidate shall update and maintain two distinct and separate websites – internal and external –with relevant, accurate, and timely information.
- Translate ideas and concepts into professional, web-based products applying effective web development skills.
- Design and layout all reports, documents, and publications, and ensure they are easily transferred to and retrievable from the website.
- Support unique initiatives for web page design, content organization, and special projects (e.g., surveys, reporting, etc.) that require technical fluency to generate databases, programs, and designs within the system capabilities.
- Coordinate with the technology teams to ensure specific requirements are met for website domain placement and overall content management utilizing agency tools and procedures.
- Demonstrate strong graphic design skills to improve design aspects of the website, utilizing best practices and design principles that generate aesthetic graphics, easy use, and innovative styles.
- Works closely with the PMO and the Office of Corporate Communications to obtain reviews and approvals, including Public Release approvals for external web site details.
- Ensure the websites are professionally formatted in accordance with OCC and SI standards and are updated on a regular basis.
- Recommend and implement improvements to written submissions, format, navigation, design, etc., to produce a user-friendly, well organized, and modernized website appearance.
- Develop automated web-based tools.
- Manage information content: identify, coordinate, and delete outdated or obsolete information; include value-added news and/or features; maintain consistency throughout web pages.
- Coordinate with leadership as well as other offices/components to obtain and post supplemental information, links, etc.
- Maintain website records (e.g., history, authors, contributors, revision dates, etc.).
- Develop a web maintenance plan for maintaining the websites with current and accurate information at all times.
- Support unique initiatives for web page design, content organization, and special projects (e.g., surveys, reporting, etc.) that require technical fluency to generate databases, programs, and designs within system capabilities.
- Manage tasks by prioritizing workload and effectively interacting with a wide range of customers.
- Work closely with the Office of Corporate Communications, Security and Installation web teams and Chief Information Office/Technology web managers to ensure adherence to agency branding and process guidelines.
- Incorporate storyboarding as identified by the PMO.
- Protect sites by designing and installing security precautions
- Coordinate reviews and approvals with the N2W PMO and the Office of Corporate Communications to include approvals of external web site details for Public Release.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor’s degree in web development, web technology, digital media or similar.
- Must also possess a demonstrated record of interpreting and presenting programmatic data and concepts in a visually appealing and clear manner for web presentation.
- Must have 5 years demonstrated experience of electronic publishing and structured authoring software on multiple platforms (e.g. desktop and mobile devices).
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.