Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking an Electrical Engineer for an opportunity to work with our client based in Tampa, FL.
For more information, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or send a resume to email@example.com.
Responsible for the development and application of advanced electrical engineering design methods, CAD tools, theories, leadership skills, planning skills and research techniques in the development of complex and advanced electro-mechanical / electronics-based systems to strict standards. Responsible for process, tool, and productivity improvements in the Electrical / Electronics area.
- Remains abreast of the most modern electrical / electronic engineering concepts, processes and tools through personal initiative and continuing education programs applying this knowledge to assigned projects when appropriate.
- Develops necessary and sufficient technical designs and documentation to meet goals of assigned projects.
- Assumes a lead role in defining, planning, coordinating and implementing process, tool, and productivity improvements for the Electrical/Electronics group.
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical engineering concepts and practices
- Understanding of NFPA 70: National Electrical Code; familiar with IEC standards
- Proven ability to design electrical solutions from OEM data
- Working knowledge of Mil Specifications & Standards / ANSI is a plus
QUALIFICATIONS and EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- BSEE (mandatory) with 5+ years’ experience in a related field. A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the simulation or aircraft industry is preferred but not necessary.
- Working knowledge of Electrical design processes and CAD applications with a minimum of 2 years software development background (C++. ADA or FORTRAN)
- Must have a sound understand of electrical circuitry.
- Must have experience with design of Simulation wiring
- Ability to develop, test, modify, implement and evaluate electrical engineering designs, procedures, processes and techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively with department personnel, Program Management and customers to resolve problems.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Must be available for overtime and CONUS/OCONUS travel.
- Incumbent must be eligible for DOD Personal Security Clearance.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.