Loyal Source Government Services is looking to hire a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at the Phoenix Indian Medical Center near Phoenix, AZ to work as a civilian contractor. Must have a current, unrestricted licensure in ANY STATE, territory or commonwealth of the United States, District of Columbia, Virgin Islands, Guam or Puerto Rico. This opportunity is working in a Government facility.
- Years of Experience: minimum of 1 year of experience as LPN
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited nursing school of a LPN/LVN program.
- Certification/Licensure: Current licensure active and unrestricted, free from disciplinary action and BCLS (as required).
- Serves as a Practical Nurse performing patient care and nursing administrative duties for outpatients in accordance with established policies, procedures, protocols, and guidelines.
- Monitors and records age appropriate physiological measurements.
- Orients new patients to the clinic/hospital environment.
- Assists with patient check-ins, admissions, discharges, and transfers as directed.
- Provides individualized patient teaching on appropriate topics to include preventative healthcare and health maintenance.
For more information, please contact Maria Cummings at 407.455.5698 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.