Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Mechanical HVAC Engineer for a contract opportunity working at the Kennedy Space Center in Port Canaveral, FL.
For more information, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or via email at email@example.com.
Perform a variety of HVAC/mechanical engineering assignments to support project development, design, installation, operations and maintenance of systems that are located at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center, Florida. The specific types of facilities at which these systems are located include space flight hardware processing facilities, launch pad support facilities, power plants, Engineering and Administrative Support buildings and other types of industrial facilities. Projects range from simple single discipline to complex multi-discipline.
- Familiarity with HVAC control systems.
- Experience in utilizing the Energy Code and ASHRAE and NFPA codes, standards and guidelines.
- Familiarity with other mechanical systems such as industrial equipment and machinery, steam systems, industrial pump systems, refrigeration equipment and plumbing systems.
- Perform field inspections of HVAC and other mechanical systems and attend system start-up field activities.
- Coordinate with and support other Design Engineers, Operations and Maintenance staff.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field and a minimum of 5 years of experience in the areas defined in this job posting. Equivalent education/experience is applicable.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.
- It is preferred, but not required, to possess a current and active Professional Engineers license in the State of Florida or be able to attain that license within one year of the start date of employment.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook &Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.