Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Mechanical HVAC Engineer for a contract opportunity working at the Kennedy Space Center in Port Canaveral, FL.
For more information, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perform a variety of HVAC/mechanical engineering assignments to support project development, design, installation, operations and maintenance of systems that are located at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center, Florida. The specific types of facilities at which these systems are located include space flight hardware processing facilities, launch pad support facilities, power plants, Engineering and Administrative Support buildings and other types of industrial facilities. Projects range from simple single-discipline to complex multi-discipline.
- Develop plans, drawings, technical specifications, processes, procedures, functional and data requirements analysis, system analysis, and documentation preparation.
- Apply fundamental engineering principles to develop, design and resolve solutions to a variety of technical problems related to HVAC and facility mechanical systems and processes.
- Possess a general knowledge and understanding of the layout, selection, sizing and design of various types of industrial and commercial HVAC systems and components – including multiple-zone VAV systems, simple constant volume systems, distribution systems (pumps, pipe, control valves, ductwork, diffusers and registers), air handlers (with coils and economizers), fan systems, central plant systems (boilers, chillers, cooling towers), packaged HVAC units, fume hoods and dust collection systems.
- Perform field inspections of HVAC and other mechanical systems and attend system start-up field activities.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 0-1 years of experience in the areas defined in this job posting.
- Working knowledge of computer systems and integrated software application programs.
- It is preferred, but not required, to have taken and passed the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook &Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.