Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Middleware Infrastructure Engineer for a contract position in Washington D.C.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at 407-868-8967 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead OR Senior level OR a "hands-on" technical engineering resources. Qualified technical resources need to have UNIX oriented System Engineering with IBM AIX and/or Red Hat Linux technical background that includes engaging as a go between the customer and internal teams to insure the customer has everything that they need. A lot of customer interaction. Mostly hands-on / technical work 70% with 30% client and internal team communications. The technical deliverable is
* Driving and supporting automation and integration of infrastructure and system processes in an enterprise environment based on the following frameworks, platforms and product solutions:
Agile / Scrum, IaaS, Devops, SOA, n-tier architectures, J2EE application deployment, web services, IBM AIX, Red Hat platforms, Linux, BASH, Python, Ruby, Ansible IT automation engine, IBM WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances, IBM DataPower XI52, IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS 8. 5. 5, WAS 9.0), IBM MQ (7.0, 7.5, 8.0), IBM API Connect, IBM HTTP Server, Pega 7.17 (rules engine), IBM Mainframe, Cobol applications running under CICS, DB2, JCL, certificates / encryption decryption, API security standards and implementation (Oauth 2.0, OpenID, JSON, Web Token, JOSE, x509 certificates), Sterling File Gateway, Sterling B2B Integrator, Sterling Control Center, Sterling Secure Proxy, ITXA, Axway B2Bi environments
- IBM and/or Red Hat Platform Engineering experience
- Must have Solutions / Build Engineering background
- Demonstrated background working on new or renovated UNIX systems
- Scripting and Automation (BASH, Python, Ruby)
- Hands-on Middleware solutions:
- IBM WebSphere is preferred
- Open to alternative Middleware Solutions
- Practical experience one or more of the frameworks, platforms and product solutions identified
- Analyze and trouble-shoot Mid-tier/Mainframe infrastructure issues.
- Security concepts (Authentication, Authorization, Encryption, Digital signatures), PKI concepts, and TLS
- Proven background in Solutions Engineering and Systems Builds
- Documentation, mentoring and cross-training
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.