Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to work at the Urgent Care Clinic at Gallup Indian Medical Center in Gallup, NM.
For more information, please contact Carrie Cherkinsky at 407-902-2114 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certificate of Completion/Diploma from an accredited nurse practitioner program
- Current, unrestricted state or federal nurse practitioner license
- Have and maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
- Current certification by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or other nationally recognized credentialing body as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
- Perform initial and/or periodic histories and physical examinations; and document findings, results and diagnoses in medical record.
- Manage acute, episodic and chronic conditions occurring in patients presenting to the Urgent Care Clinic
- Provide full range of urgent care services to treat medical conditions and consulting urgent care physicians, primary care physicians and specialty physicians as medically needed
- Order and interpret diagnostic studies such as laboratory tests, radiological exams, electrocardiograms, and other studies as appropriate and specified in each NP’s clinical privileges.
LOCATION: 516 E Nizhoni Blvd Gallup, NM 97301
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.