Occupational Therapist – Outpatient
Loyal Source is actively in search of a motivated Occupational Therapist to place into an Outpatient position currently seeking qualified candidates in Woonsocket, RI! During this fast paced and high-paying 13-week travel assignment as a Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for the care and treatment of a diverse patient population.
LOCATION: Woonsocket, RI
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Licensed in Rhode Island required
- CPR required
- Graduate of accredited program of Occupational Therapy with Baccalaureate or Masters degree
- Experience in an outpatient setting including upper extremity interventions such as shoulder, elbow, and hand diagnoses
- Experienced OT who has history making post op custom splints; hand/elbow/shoulder surgical interventions.
- Prior experience with ortho population, specifically surgical, but also work related injuries that require experience in return to work strategies/interventions
- Prior experience with neuro, CVAs, TBI, preferred
- Surgical interventions (tendon repairs, fractures) and tendonitis, pain, arthritis experience required
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Jonathan Campbell
Recruiter Email: email@example.com