Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring Physician Assistants to perform humanitarian work in Weslaco, TX conducing basic health screenings.
For more information, please contact Jonathan Ward at 407-930-8524 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full time, Part time and PRN
- Day and Night shifts available
- ANY STATE LICENSE ACCEPTED
- The Provider shall be currently licensed in and a member of any State medical board providing licensure for PAs. A temporary license will not be accepted. Provider shall meet continuing education requirements for the State(s) licensed in.
- The candidate must meet one of the following: (1) A bachelor's degree from a PA training program which is certified by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education of the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA); or (2) Graduation from a PA training program which is certified by the ARC-PA and a bachelor’s degree in a health care occupation or a health-related science; or (3) Graduation from a PA training program which is certified by the ARC-PA and a period of progressively responsible health care experience such as an independent duty medical corpsman, licensed practical nurse, medical technologist, or medical technician. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications.
- The PA must be certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Must have 1 year of experience if Bilingual (Spanish). 2 years experience if not.
- Must be COMFORTABLE with all age groups 0-99
- Must have experience with Communicable Diseases
- Must have or obtain a BLS through AHA
- The PA must not have been convicted of, or pled guilty to, or pled nolo contendre to, or received probation before judgment for any crime other than a minor traffic violation the record of which has not been expunged.
- Experience with all age ranges 0-99
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Experience with diabetes and hypertension
- Experience in family medicine, emergency medicine, acute care, ambulatory care, and/or public/community health medicine.
TYPE OF WORK:
- Provides direct care to patients.
- Performs medical histories on patients and completes necessary paperwork on them.
- Evaluates and provides care to patients per SOP, with medical follow-up, on sick call, or who are walk-ins.
- Provides emergency and First Aid treatment within Scope of Work until care is transferred to a local healthcare system as appropriate.
- Performs limited, minor surgical procedures that do not require extensive care, labs, or radiographic studies. These might include such things as simple suturing of uncomplicated lacerations, incision and drainage of simply cysts.
- Reviews/reevaluates daily or as necessary, those cases requiring ongoing medical/pharmaceutical attention.
- Carries out orders authorized by the physician supervisor.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.