Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Junior level Project Coordinator for an opportunity to work with our client based in Washington D.C..
For more information, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send a resume to email@example.com.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for utilizing project management skills to complete assigned Program Management Office (PMO) projects and fulfill contract requirements. This individual will support the staff of the contract to ensure design, processing, facilitating, tracking, reporting, and monitoring of government service projects.
- Creates detailed scopes for service projects to address issues & customer requests.
- Possesses experience and/or knowledge in design, installation, inspection, service, maintenance, and monitoring of alarm systems and/or access control systems.
- Coordinates and communicates with on-site customers, construction managers, and HQ customers to ensure proper project design, installation, and completion.
- Attends kick-off calls, project meetings, and contract meetings as required.
- Creates and Maintains forms for customer database(s) including customer information, site permits/registrations, and inventories.
- Mails out government furnished equipment if necessary, for project.
- Communicates with local office about coordination, scope, equipment, and scheduling projects.
- Provides technical assistance and guidance on system/device operations through effective communication with internal and external customers. Provides training and support to end user.
- Monitors and controls projects and maintains accountability for all key project management knowledge areas; integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk and procurement Management.
- Provide weekly project status reports of all project activities (progress, key events, objectives, etc.).
- Ensure as-built documentation reflects changes to system and site configuration as specified by customer.
- Ensure that all work meets local and Federal codes. Comply with all client policies, regulations, and codes of conduct governing all aspects of your job responsibilities to include protection of client proprietary information.
- At least five (5) years of industry experience with at least two (2) years working on a national account program being highly desirable but not required.
- Possess experience in the planning, design, installation, inspection, service, maintenance and monitoring of burglar alarm and/or access control security systems
- Able to demonstrate, by way of written resume and oral presentation, an understanding of industry and government standards and best practices.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.