Loyal Source is looking for a qualified Project Manager to work with a client in Irvine, California!
For more information, contact Brian Rodino at 407-381-7738 or send a resume to email@example.com.
Responsible for the successful lifecycle of integrated physical security projects by filling contractual requirements with Federal Government agencies and our client.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the daily functional and budgetary management of an assigned installation project (s). Provide supervision and monitoring of construction schedules and coordination of technical work from start up, to check out, commissioning, and final project acceptance.
- Review contracts and schedule requirements; ensure coordination of procurement and delivery of materials, field office involvement and subcontractors to meet contractual and profitability requirements.
- Manages on-site day-to-day activities to include directing employees and subcontractors on assigned projects, participation in and documentation of all on-site project meetings as well as acting as main contact in negotiation of change orders with all parties.
- Maintains all records of project status, changes, material flow and other control records as well as required reports, both internal and external. Furnish and maintain all related project correspondences, claims, punch list records, daily on-site work logs, audits, project schedule and close-out analysis for contracts.
- Establish, maintain and foster effective communications between customer, engineering, technical support and other related on-site construction trades.
- Assist sales representative in the proposal and preparation of contracts for large systems to ensure close out profitability by providing subcontractor recommendations.
- Provide to Technical Services and Engineering management any technical feedback that may improve productivity and/or quality engineering design methods.
- Assists management with monthly forecasts as well as keeping management and subordinates informed of progress.
- Maintain monthly scheduled meetings with the customer to foster effective communication on projects and ideas to enhance the customer experience and meet their expectations
- Participate in monthly scheduled PIM (profit improvement meetings) working with internal customers from all departments to identify positive process improvements made on projects as well as identify areas of improvement for future projects to minimize gross margin erosion.
- Bachelors or Associate degree in a related field; i.e., as Electrical Engineering, Security Management, Building Construction, and or Mechanical Engineer
- Must be able to obtain and maintain PMP certification from the PMI
- CSPM, PSP, CPP certification preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years project management experience preferably in the Physical Security field
- Three (3) to five (5) years construction, electrical, electronic security, or systems integration experience.
- Knowledge of access control systems (Hirsch and Casi Rusco preferred), HSPD12, CCTV both analog and IP based, intercom systems, and intrusion detection systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with demonstrated judgment skills.
- Excellent customer service skills both internal and external)
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload and resources for effective implementation.
- Must be a self-motivated and organized individual.
- Excellent PC skills (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation).
- Demonstrated problem solving and ability to independently carry out responsibilities under general supervision.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the customer organization.
- Ability to function as an effective team leader and team member.
- Maintain a positive working environment.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.