Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Project Manager to work onsite with our client in State College, PA to work on predominantly access control and video projects but may include structured cabling and electrical work. This individual will report to a program manager, who will assign projects, collect reports from the project managers and collate for central reporting to the client stakeholders.
For more information, please contact Brian Rodino at 407-381-7738 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Physical security construct experience
- Able to work with General Contractors, Subcontractors, Engineers and Consultants
- Ability to read / understand / interpret / mark-up blueprints and plans
- Create and manage project schedules and Gantt charts
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally, 3+ years in project management of infrastructure builds
- Good computer skills, including MS Office and MS Project (not the tool used, but the disciplines are the same)
- Exposure to Agile project management methodologies a plus
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.