Loyal Source’s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a civil engineering firm to hire a Roadway Engineer to work in Charleston, SC.
Our client is a burgeoning firm that is quickly becoming an industry leader in the Charleston area. They are currently building their team and looking for innovative, motivated individuals who are committed to excellence and professional development. They believe in challenging ourselves, expanding opportunities, and making our world a better place to live.
Their team is talented, client-focused, and committed to providing exemplary engineering services. Creativity, diversity, and openness to change is valued in their culture and we empower their team through trust and credibility.
- Works closely with senior staff
- Engineering design, preparation of drawings and plans for projects
- Supervise field studies to collect technical data
- Help plan projects and tasks
- Assist in management of the tasks and deliverables required as part of the design package
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in roadway design or commercial & industrial site development
- EIT certification
- Experience with DOT, county, and/or municipal transportation projects is a plus
- Proficiency with AutoCAD/Microstation and Microsoft Office
- Experience in stormwater design is a plus
- Familiarity with local county/municipal permitting process
- Ability to consult and communicate effectively in a proactive manner
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or email@example.com
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.