Loyal Source is looking for a qualified Security Systems Integration Technician to install and program complex electronic security systems (ESS) equipment and components, communication equipment, and infrastructure to support ESS, communication systems and power systems with a client in Cape Canaveral, Florida!
For more information, contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or send a resume to email@example.com.
Work will support a construction project on Cape Canaveral Air Force Station and the Kennedy Space Center.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Install, program and test electronic security system components such as:
- Input-output devices
- Network switches
- Command, control, and display equipment
- Access control and credentialing systems
- CCTV cameras and video management servers
- Sensors such as motion detectors, balanced magnetic switches, vibration detectors, buried line sensors, fiber optic sensor systems, and radars
- Use diagnostic tools and data to develop solutions to complex problems
- Read blueprints and system wiring schematics
- Utilize controlled documentation and government standards, application guides, and industry best practices to complete onsite installations at various locations, worldwide
- Use Active Directory to setup systems
- Database setup and administration with SQL
- Provide Maintenance and Administrator Level training on Integrated Systems
- Provide project status/updates to the respective project manager
- Provide training, assistance, and feedback to develop excellent technicians
- Vendor training and certifications from any of the following are highly desirable: Advantor, AMAG, Honeywell-Vindicator, Identiv, Lenel, Software House, Panasonic, Pelco, Bosch Selectone, Stentofon, Will-Burt Linx Predator
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Routine lifting of objects 50-80 pounds such as drills, conduit benders, pipe threaders, cable pullers, and other equipment related to the electrical trade. Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders; scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc. Manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing, and lifting of moderate objects, operation of power and manual tools/equipment, and operating office equipment
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.