Sterile Processing Technician
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Sterile Processing Technician. Currently, we're looking to fill a day shift position open in Marietta, GA.
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Required Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Basic computer skills are required. Graduate of an accredited sterile processing/central service curriculum desired.
- Required Minimum Certification: CRCST-Certified Registered Central Service Technician (IAHCSM) CSPDT-Certified Sterile Processing and Distribution Technician (CBSPD)
- Required Minimum Experience: Two years of Central Sterile Supply/Sterile Processing or Surgical Services experience required.
- Required Minimum Skills: Must be able to retain knowledge of identification and necessary handling requirements of surgical instruments, medical supplies and equipment. Must be able to understand, speak, and write English fluently to communicate with the nursing, technical and medical staff.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Philip Ifesiokwu
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
Why 3000 Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
– Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
– Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
– CEU and License Reimbursement
– 24/7 Customer Support
– Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.