Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Senior level UX/UI Designer to work on solutions that span many user interaction points including web/mobile applications. This is a contract position based in Reston, VA.
For more information, please contact Cassie Phillips at 407-868-8974 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Role Responsibilities & Expectations
- Lead relevant UX activities including persona development; user flow creation and documentation, wireframes, user journey map design and analysis, information architecture, interaction design, visual design and interaction testing & feedback
- Incorporate quantitative and qualitative UX research methodologies to convey complex technical and business requirements
- Establish best practices and develop a corporate process, standard and governance around UX;
- Strong visual and UX design skills from low fidelity to high fidelity detail down to the pixel;
- Designing screen layouts, interaction flows, mockups/prototypes;
- Identifying and solving usability and UI design problems;
- Driving and tracking adoption of usability test and enhancement;
- Defining and documenting UI standards and guidelines;
- Must be able to work and collaborate closely with Product Owner, Business Analysts, and Developers;
- Must be able to multi-task, working on multiple projects;
- Stay on top of user/customer experience trends and best practices across interaction types (web, mobile);
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors in Information Design, Human Centered Design, Industrial Design, Psychology, Graphic design or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 6 years of professional full stack UX/UI Designer experience required
- Seeking SME level knowledge around User Research techniques/methodologies specifically related to a Software application project (not website design)
- Experience to incorporate quantitative and qualitative UX research methodologies to convey complex technical and business requirements
- Experience in UX strategy, user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies. As well as experience creating user personas, journey maps, and empathy maps.
- Experience designing web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms;
- Experience in user/customer experience prototyping and usability analysis as well as testing;
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, UXPin, InDesign, Sketch, PowerPoint or other;
- Google Analytics knowledge preferred
- UI Development knowledge preferred
- Deep knowledge of user centered design processes and methodology
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience in a fast-paced software environment , and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines;
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively
- Health care industry experience a plus
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.