Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a PeopleSoft administrator for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Reston, VA.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Perform daily monitoring of the the PeopleSoft application including reviewing logs for the issues and ensuring that all required processes are operations.
- Perform code migrations, Data Mover executions and in-app configurations between environments as required to support the development lifecycle
- Perform Tier 3 support and ad-hoc troubleshooting and for the application to diagnosis, repair, and report on technical issues that may be present
- Provide support of the database cloning process to ensure that the environments are the available for use.
- Work closely with DBA administrators to research and the troubleshoot performance issues
- Perform HCM/PeopleSoft application configuration to support the Agency requirements
- Design, Install, and Configure the entire PeopleTools stack (PIA, App, PRCS, and Database install) on multiple networks and OS platforms
- Provide recommendations for the hardware requirements to meet the customer's PeopleSoft needs across multiple independent networks and evaluate and the
- Perform quarterly patching of all of the PeopleSoft components including WebLogic, PeopleTools, Tuxedo, Elasticsearch, etc
- Perform maintenance of the the PeopleSoft HCM environment to include creating Change Packages using supplied tools and the selective adoption process
- Apply Change Packages across all development lifecycle environments
- Perform PeopleTools Updates/Upgrades as required to support the customer on multiple Windows and Linux based server systems
- Experience installing and supporting the latest PUM images for testing and the bug re-creation support
- General skills on Linux (Unix) to perform all of the required tasks indicated previously.
- Experience with the SSL Certificate request and install process both within the application and for Web based PKI.
- Experience working on complex projects with high visibility to senior leadership
- Experience documenting complex procedures to ensure knowledge transfers are smooth and met customer requirements
- High School diploma/GED with 12 years of experience, or Associates degree with 10 years of experience, or Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience, or Masters degree with 6 years of experience, or PhD with 4 years of experience.
- Must have 8 or higher years of work experience as a PS ADMIN
- PeopleTools Software Version 8.57 or higher
- PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 or higher
- DPK Installation/Maintenance
- Linux 6/7
- Windows 2016+
- Oracle Database/SQL 12+
- TS//SCI with CI Polygraph
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.