Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Web Developer for a contract opportunity working with our client company at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, OH.
- Work within existing coding standards, design styles, and project methodologies for all products within HPWS, such as Base Operational Medicine Clinic (BOMC) and the Base Operational Medicine Clinic Quality Tool (BOMC QT). This also applies to all work within the BOMC SharePoint site.
- Daily interaction with government customers to understand technical requirements for computer programming projects.
- Provide advice and assistance in the creation of technical documentation. This includes Functional Requirements Documents, System Design Documents, ER Diagrams, Test plans, Deployment Plans, training material, and project management and tracking artifacts.
- Provide advice and assistance with development of new capabilities and enhancement of existing capabilities based upon information provided in design specifications provided by the government.
- Provide advice and assistance with production of training materials as well as assistance with in-person training if needed.
- Provide communication of project status to OMC and HP customers.
- Attend weekly staff meetings or be available for project meetings via MS Teams or video conferencing when necessary.
- Minimum Educational Requirements (one of the following)
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related, and 4 years relevant work experience
- Any Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years relevant work experience
- Any post-secondary education and 8 years relevant work experience
- IA Certification Requirements: Individual certification at Technical Level II for this position. Required to have these certification requirements met prior to filling this position; the certification must be maintained at all times.
- Secret clearance and Security+ certification.
- Experience interacting with and processing complex data sets within an Oracle relational database. This includes reading, understanding, designing, writing, and modifying SQL queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Experience designing and building, modifying, and scripting relational database objects, including tables, views, sequences, triggers, PL/SQL stored procedures, and functions.
- Experience working with the complete software development lifecycle: from requirements and design, to building, testing, and deploying a complete Web application.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.