Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Parts and Tool Attendant for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Lakeland, FL.
For more information, please contact Tonio Ortega via email at email@example.com.
- Provide oversight and execution of the NOAA Aircraft Operations Center Tool Control Policy
- Forecast calibration requirements for Precision-Measuring Equipment
- Enters required tool information into AOC digital aircraft database as required by AOC policy and Aviation maintenance industry standards
- Tracks and maintains digital tool inventory (ToolHound)
- Responsible for organizing, identifying, marking, and tracking the Organization's tools and equipment. Conduct daily tool inventory
- Issue and turn-in tools used on a daily basis using an automated tools control database.
- Keeps tools in good condition, makes minor repairs and cleans/lubricates tools as needed.
- Inventories and places new tools into service
- Identifies tools in need of replacement and takes action to procure the tools.
- Maintains an inspection and calibration program for all precision measuring devices (PMEL) and other tools or equipment requiring calibration. Ensures proper calibration, use, care, and handling of precision tools.
- Forecasts and requests the replacement of expendable and consumable hand tools, HAZMAT, and other items located within the tool room or in other designated tool storage areas at AOC.
- Liaison with internal and external customers, to include Supply, QA, Aircraft Maintenance, and off-site vendors to ensure the availability and proper operation of tools and equipment.
- Building of deployment kits; stocking and tracking tools and equipment shipped out.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a position requiring the use of hand tools, test equipment, unique tools, and some support equipment similar to an aircraft repair shop environment or in the aviation industry is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of Precision Measurement Equipment Laboratory (PMEL)/calibration of tools and equipment used for aircraft maintenance.
- Must be able to work in a high paced environment, providing critical support to the mission.
- Must have a driver’s license to transport tools and equipment to various locations for calibration or repairs.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to interact with several Branches of the Organization. Strong computer skills desired to operate and maintain the web-based tool system database.
- Able to provide continuous improvement input for tool control methods based on industry standard practices and procedures. Self-initiative, who works autonomously with minimal supervision or guidance.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma
Required: Valid driver’s license and ability to speak, read and understand English.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.