Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Sprinkler Service Associate for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Austin, TX.
For more information, please contact Tonio Ortega at 321-559-7714 or via email at email@example.com.
Learn/Assist in the installation/ servicing of fire protection piping, valves and accessories for commercial and industrial application. Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer and/or job requirements. Must perform all duties in a safe and professional manner.
The sprinkler helper position is the assistant position to the foreman which will require travel to multiple sites per day
- Assist foreman in the installation of wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems
- Follow all safety policies
- Maintain proper documentation for work performed
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures
- Follow verbal and written instructions
- Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs and be capable of performing physical labor
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions, such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly
- Be enrolled in Grinnell’s approved Apprenticeship Program, maintaining all requirements of the Apprenticeship Standards
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid Driver’s License, and a dependable means of transportation to the employer’s place of business and/or jobsite, and to the place where classroom job related instruction is conducted
- Ability to work well with others
- Be physically capable of performing the essential functions of the apprenticeship program, with or without a reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of the individual or others
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.