Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Cyber SME- Active Exploitation for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Pensacola, FL.
For more information, please contact Ian Machicote at 407-930-8547 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SME is responsible for the delivery of Active Exploitation training in support of Cyberspace Operations (CO) to Department of Defense personnel at the Center for Information Warfare Training (CIWT), Corry Station, Pensacola, FL.
This training, knowns as Joint Cyber Analysis Course or JCAC, prepares participants to work for the Maryland Procurement Office.
SME will maintain accuracy of course content, update materials, and deliver training as required. SME will provide professional guidance and support to the instructional staff performing the training. Also, develops tools to assess student knowledge, skills and abilities to gauge student proficiency in topic.
- A Top Secret/SCI security clearance based on a Tier 5 or Tier 5R (formerly known as SSBI and SSBI-PR/PPR respectively) background investigation.
- A favorable CI or FS polygraph.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Can incorporate technical knowledge into training materials and training delivery.
- Ideal candidate needs hands on experience, having worked on keyboards not just managing others, in the past.
Desired (preferred) Requirements:
- It is preferable that clearance was adjudicated by the National Security Agency. DoDD
- 8140.01/DoD 8570.01-M Level II certifications are desired, but not required.
- Past MPO experience desired, but not required.
- Six of the last ten years of experience in Cyberspace Operations (CO).
- In lieu of this, a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Network Security, or Information Systems PLUS four years of experience is acceptable.
- Six years' experience in one or more of the following:
- Reverse Engineering and repurposing
- Intrusion methodology
- Vulnerability research and propagation methods
- Critical thinking and correlation of data for a given objective
- Network Anomaly identification and response
- Technical Writing and communication
- Three years' experience must include all of the following areas:
- Understanding of networking concepts, protocols and implementations (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, DNS, etc.)
- Operation system and network analysis
- Software and Hardware architecture
- Network architecture and configurations
- Packet analysis
- Registry and file structure analysis
- Incident handling/response
- Malware analysis
- Network and system hardening
- VPN and tunneling implementations and standards
- Operating system administration (Windows and Unix)
- Computer and network forensics
- Programming and scripting experience
- Understanding of common security solutions and their implementations
- Three (3) years of experience in the adult learning environment
- Three (3) years of experience in curriculum development
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.