Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking an AD Analyst for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Rochester, NY.
For more information, please contact Carl Johnson at 407-284-4361 or via email at email@example.com.
AD Analyst to perform advanced troubleshooting, programming, scripting, and service analysis for the security program. This is a customer facing position that interfaces with Security Technical, ICT, and customer management on a daily basis.
- Export and import data from/to various formats like delimited raw/text file, MS-Excel, XML, SQL Server, MS-Access, etc. Transfer of data between various servers and/or data sources.
- Perform special project assignments from the AD/SQL Supervisor or client management
- Apply all technical training received on systems to the client live environment
- Maintain systems as directed by the Applications manager and client management
- Work closely with system manufacturer professional services and help desks as required, to ensure program success
- Maintain, secure and update Active Directory production environment. Conduct periodic DR planning exercises as needed.
- Cooperates with other team members in a highly sensitive, critical infrastructure environment to facilitate completion of project schedules and tasks
- Working closely with internal teams to implement GPOs and performance tuning
- Recommend process improvements and beneficial program enhancements
- Follow all operations policies and procedures
- Engage in a planned program of professional development, coordinated goals and responsibilities and maintain continued growth in professional skills and knowledge essential to the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field preferred
- 5 + years of working in MS Windows Server environment
- Excellent working knowledge in PKI/Certificate enrollment and architecture design and support
- Strong understanding of Windows 7 / 10 OS platform
- Understanding of computer and user authentication is needed for troubleshooting performance issues associated with logon or host resolution for both Server and Workstation.
- Working knowledge of Exchange systems and attributes in AD, with related support experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing Windows Domains using Active Directory
- Thorough understanding of Domain/Forest trusts, Replication, NTFS/ACL permissions, Group policies, etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Application and Services (including but not limited to WSUS, IIS, FTP, DNS, DFS, SCCM, SCOM, SQL, and sharepoint)
- Working knowledge of DNS configuration, MS Clustering services, SAN storage configuration, Terminal services, TCP/IP protocol, LDAP knowledge and experience applying Group Policy Objects in a Domain environment, extensive working knowledge around PKI, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, and O365 suite
- MS Windows Server Security Configuration and Administration PowerShell, VB Scripting, VM Ware Virtualization platform history of participating in the entire lifecycle (planning, deployment, maintenance) of critical ICT services
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (including but not limited to Excel, Visio & Proejct)
- Microsoft Certified Professional in the Windows Server track
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.