Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Network Engineer for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Vestal, NY.
For more information, please contact Tonio Ortega at 321-559-7714 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experienced Network Engineer to support the engineering team in network system design, installation, programming, and maintenance.
- Support networking team for support of existing systems
- Provide design, implementation, maintenance of LAN/WAN network devices and transport gear
- Provide engineering support of Security service requests and maintenance
- Attend deployment meetings and support deployment of network equipment ahead of security equipment
- Support return material authorization requests and testing processes to ensure material can go back to the vendor or service repairs as necessary
- Support designs to standards as required including NERC Compliance and documentation
- Provide preprogramming of devices for installation as required by firmware updating and testing
- Support system analysis with vendor support for constant system efficiency
- Oversee lifecycle replacements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or network field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the security environment or LAN/WAN experience with training on multiple vendors
- An acceptable and equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software programs
- If required by job responsibilities, incumbent must possess a valid driver’s license
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.