Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Security Install Technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Seattle, WA.
For more information, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Install and Service card access, CCTV, burglar alarm systems, electronic fire alarm systems and other related building system products at customer sites.
- Follow prescribed troubleshooting procedures and refer to technical manuals, part manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc. to repair equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot and Service card access, CCTV and burglar alarm systems.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications software/systems, programs, schematics and operational product manuals.
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with staff and customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete Installation, Programming and testing through communication devices such as smart phones and laptop computers.
- Obtain customer signature upon completed Installation contract.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Electrical experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of test equipment, multi-meter, digital analyzer, and commissioning devices.
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, submittals, and operational/product manuals.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 50-70 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working within ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
- Retain any licenses that are required by National, State and Local codes (EL-06).
- NICET II certification (or ability to obtain within six months of employment).
- Associate Degree in IT or Electronic
- Experience installing, inspecting, repairing, and programming card access and CCTV preferred.
- Networking experience is preferred.
- Manufacturer certifications preferred.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.