Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Washington, DC.
For more information, please contact Tonio Ortega at 321-559-7714 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling all incoming alarm signal activities and taking appropriate action per instruction. The Customer Service Representative will also make outbound calls in order to contact customers, the guard service and emergency services during alarm and emergency events while following standard operating procedures. He / She will troubleshoot and program / re-program access control and video systems while providing technical support to technicians and customers. The associate will, from time to time, perform onsite repairs and programming as required. He / She will also coordinate and report on service calls and installations with the local SSO and the customer to ensure they are performed in a timely manner. This role requires heavy phone work as well as taking verbal and written instructions, typing, reading, speaking and writing.
- Initiate necessary action when irregular signals are received or trouble develops to include dispatching guards, emergency services and notifying the director and deputy director of the Office of Security
- Work with outside repair technicians, guards, etc. to ensure that signals are received and processed properly and that circuits and signaling devices are restored to normal operation
- Repair devices in HQ as required and provide troubleshooting assistance to field technicians and customers
- Provide monitoring and testing support during emergency operations exercises, and events
- Notify appropriate customer personnel if alarm signal is received. Must be able to adhere to standard operating procedures and special instructions
- Read, interpret and record signals received from customer's premises as needed
- Initiate and track system service calls as needed
- Schedule, track and oversee installation projects with installation manager, customers and technicians
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to technicians and customers
- Program / re-program access control and CCTV video systems as required
- Respond quickly and precisely to incoming phone calls
- Document all alarm activity and subscriber phone calls via PC
- Prepare and submit activity and history reports to the customer as required / requested
- Assist customers via telephone addressing technical alarm questions, or direct to the appropriate CIPS Program Lead.
- Contact customer via telephone or email to inquire about unusual events with the customer's monitoring systems and software (i.e., inactivity on access control or video monitor)
- Research alarm events via video and access control /IDS systems
- Update restricted data such as phone numbers, access cards, PIV etc.
- Attend ad hoc program meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of six months customer service and/or call center experience.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Candidate must have knowledge of basic computer functions including Microsoft Windows.
- Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite programs including the ability to perform the following
- Create spreadsheets and workbooks
- Maintain Access Database
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Full time schedule.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.