Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking multiple Electronic Security System Installers for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Aiea, HI.
For more information, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or via email at email@example.com.
This position will be responsible for the installation of complex integrated security systems to include the wiring, running cable, installing devices and making connections.
- Capable of installing cabling, field equipment & control equipment enclosures in customer locations according to the national electric code, company and customer guidelines.
- Can use electronic test equipment to troubleshoot complicated problems during installation.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems programs, schematics and operational product manuals.
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation
- Performs system checks for proper operation.
- Knowledge of computer programs including word processing, spreadsheets and databases; CCTV and access control systems; media storage.
- Capable of using hand and power tools to properly mount and secure equipment
- Feed cables through access holes, roof spaces, and cavity walls to reach fixture outlets; then position and terminate cables, wires, and strapping
- Drill holes for wiring in wall studs, joists, ceilings, and floors.
- Must have experience in electrical industry
- Experience installing basic electrical equipment and systems in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.
- Experience installing, inspecting, repairing commercial access control and CCTV systems
- Ability to pass drug test and background check
- Hand tools required to complete the job
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.