Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Security Console Operator to work with our client in Portsmouth, VA. This individual will be responsible for maintaining a 24/7 Central Communications Center, combination of Quarterdeck and Security Control Center that provides information to patient and staff along with alerting the patient and staff of security concerns.
- Computer Skills Competency
- Physically capable of standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time and capable of normal ambulation
- U.S. citizens; All workers will be required to access Navy information technology networks/systems containing sensitive information. Only workers who are U.S. citizens can be granted access to Department of Navy (DON) Information Technology networks/systems and sensitive information. (DoD clearance preferred)
- Workers shall be required to maintain current certification in American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS), depending on clinical area of performance
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Complete and maintain command all required training including but not limited to, Anti-Terrorism and Emergency Management
- Be responsible for testing, activating, making notifications, monitoring, maintaining, and securing Hospital Emergency Codes in accordance with command instructions and Pre-Planned Response (PPR) plans using the public announcement system and other communications devices to activate and notify personnel as needed. This includes participating in all drills and exercises for both NMCP and the base.
- Collect and maintain detailed manual and/or computerized office records of all Hospital Emergency Codes announcements and incidents.
- Have an understanding of medical terminology and how to relay information to all parties involved.
- Notify and maintain communications with Quarterdeck and other Hospital Offcials for all emergencies that may arise.
- Monitor emergency phone line. Responsible for notifying appropriate personnel to ensure they respond to emergency situations in a timely manner.
- Monitor CCTV cameras 24/7 for any and all suspicious activities.
- And other duties as assigned
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.