Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a construction surveillance technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Annapolis Junction, MD.
For more information, please contact Ian Machicote at 407-930-8547 or via email at email@example.com.
Contract with MS tasked with providing the security oversight to ensure that secure rooms are built to ICD705 compliance (Intelligence Community Directive) Construction of a SKIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities)
- Conduct construction surveillance to maintain compliance with ICD705 (Intelligence Community Directive) and related secure construction requirements (Construction of a SKIF) Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities
- Reviewing construction drawings to ensure all construction performed is in accordance with approved drawings and specifications ICD705.
- Assessing the potential locations where clandestine technical surveillance devices could be used
- Conducting risk analysis to determine the level of surveillance coverage and types of inspection required throughout the construction life cycle.
- TS cleared verifiable in Joint Personnel Adjudications System (JPAS)
- 3-5 Security Background
- 1 year of construction experience
- 5 years of construction experience
- 5 years in construction security surveillance, technical surveillance countermeasures, industrial or government security.
- Previous CST experience at overseas or domestic project sites (2-3 projects).
- Counterintelligence or Intelligence Analysis. Naval Construction Battalion (CB) training.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers construction training
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.