Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Cloud Administrator to work with the USMC I Marine Expeditionary Force (I MEF) G-6/Communications Section in Camp Pendleton, CA.
For more information, please contact Cassie Phillips at 321-441-4229 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The employee shall provide technical support and training of O365 applications such as: Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Power Apps. Heavy emphasis on Teams support and training to a large audience of diverse technical backgrounds
- Project & Change Management: Developing strong relationships with stakeholders, providing guidance and support throughout the full project life cycle
- Promoting new ways of working, implementing change initiatives, creating & implementing new training initiatives
- Working globally with our internal clients to conduct business analysis and requirement gathering to advise best business practices through implementation of Office 365 solutions, on premise SharePoint 2013/2016 environments
- The employee shall provide O365 application and on premise SharePoint support before, during and after exercises, deploying forces, and deployed forces
- The employee will implement SharePoint Online and On Premise solutions using both OOTB solutions, custom designed web parts, pages, views, lists and document libraries
- Work on a team of diverse backgrounds, being an active participant in standups, team meetings, client meetings. Self starter that takes initiative, sees a problem, fixes the problem
- 4+ years of experience working directly with clients, developing and executing SharePoint, O365 project plans
- 3+ years of experience in managing, training and documenting O365 environments and applications
- Must have the ability to qualify / possess a U.S. Government Secret Security Clearance
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals (MS-900) – Required or willing to obtain
- One of the following Required or willing to obtain:
- Microsoft 365: Managing MS Teams (MS-700)
- Microsoft 365: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate (PL-200)
- Microsoft 365: Power Platform App Maker Associate (PL-100)
- Microsoft 365 Identity and Services (MS-100)
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.