Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking multiple security installation technicians for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Charleston, SC.
For more information, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or via email at email@example.com.
The Security Technician will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Install and maintain electronic security systems
- Participate in review of design documentation and system data to plan and execute installation and maintenance activities
- Execute installation and maintenance activities within planned durations
- Complete high-quality device and component installation activities and maintenance activities
- Participate in configuration of servers, workstations, panels and other programmable components
- Execute testing to verify high quality installations
- Execute testing to identify and correct system problems at component and system levels as part of system sustainment activities
- Install system raceway
- Install system cabling
- Terminate and test system cabling and all components
- Install equipment racks, enclosures, panels and all mounting hardware components
- Meet all attendance requirements and working hours of the assignment
- Communicate effectively with supervisors
- Communicate effectively with subordinates
- Incorporate, follow and reinforce all required safety practices at all times
- Complete detailed and accurate as-built, testing, and quality control documentation
- Participate in logistics planning for personnel and equipment
- Perform as a reliable contact for field operations with the customer representatives?
- Requires a HS diploma or GED
- Requires a Valid driver's license
- 4-8 years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities on multiple systems and with multiple customer programs
- Vendor certifications in multiple IDS, ACS, and CCTV systems a plus
- Formal Electronics Training as follows:
- Military Electronics Training (minimum 720 classroom hours) or
- Graduation from an accredited Electronics Technician program or
- Graduation from an Electrical Apprenticeship program or
- An additional three (3) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities
- This position may require ongoing or intermittent use of a company vehicle. Selected candidates must possess an acceptable driving record in accordance to our policy.
- Specific desired experience, skills and certifications are as follows:
- Software House CCURE, Verint, MDI, AMAG Symmetry, Bosch BVMS, Bosch IDS, Hirsch, Intercom Systems Airphone, FFT, Honeywell Video & Vindicator, and Proximex certifications and experience in installation of said systems.
- Lenel OnGuard Enterprise Security System certification (1000 and 2000)
- Vendor certifications in multiple IDS, ACS, and CCTV systems
- Lifts at least 100 pounds at one time and 60 pounds for an extended period of time.
- Relocates a 12-foot stepladder without assistance.
- Works at various heights up to 60 feet and can climb and maintain balance on scaffolds, aerial lifts, catwalks and all types of ladders.
- Walks, climbs, lifts, squats, crawls, kneels, pushes, pulls and reaches overhead on a routine and repetitive basis.
- Possess good vision (may be corrected vision), the ability to see in color, and the ability to hear and communicate in English.
- May use a standard ladder without exceeding the weight limit while carrying tools.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.