Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Cloud Developer Engineer to work with the USMC I Marine Expeditionary Force (I MEF) G-6/Communications Section at Camp Pendleton in CA.
For more information, please contact Cassie Phillips at 321-441-4229 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide technical support in design and maintenance of employed AWS Cloud and/or SharePoint site collections, lists, document libraries, permissions, accounts, and other customizations on I MEF NIPR and SIPR SharePoint and Cloud sites.
- Provide Cloud and/or SharePoint and collaboration tools training.
- Provide Cloud and/or SharePoint operational and support to MEF exercises and forces preparing to deploy.
- Develop software solutions using Microsoft SharePoint, InfoPath, .Net, ASP and HTML.
- Provide technical support in development of on-site SharePoint services, to include all necessary support software required to operate on-site SharePoint services to include SQL, Office Web Server, Windows Server, VMs, etc.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and document AWS Cloud and/or SharePoint Sites, Pages, Site Collections, and customizations by using new Web Parts, Cascading Style Sheets, Templates, security groups, workflows, custom forms and information exchanges.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- Actively engage with clients before, during and after the build of solutions to ensure both expectations were met and long term adoption is achieved.
- May respond to trouble/support calls for applications in production in order to make quick repairs to maintain high availability
- Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
- Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new or revised applications.
- 5+ years of experience in building client applications using React, React Native, Angular, or VUE and Redux, Saga, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in managing GitHub repositories within a team environment
- 3+ years of experience in building, deploying, maintaining cloud based applications.
- 3+ years of experience working with serverless solutions and cloud native services such as: AWS SNS, SQS, Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, VPC, WAF, ElasticSearch, CodeCommit, Amplify.
- 2+ years deploying cloud solutions using CI/CD pipelines and using automation scripts to provision IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, and FaaS solutions.
- Motivation to complete projects either with a team or independently as required.
- Must have the ability to qualify / possess a U.S. Government Secret Security Clearance
- AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification
- AWS Developer Associate
- AWS Cloud Architect Associate / Professional
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.