Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking multiple Security Install Technicians for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Portland, OR.
For more information, please contact Carl Johnson at 407-284-4361 or via email at email@example.com.
As a critical part of the team, the commercial Security Install Technician works onsite with commercial customers to set up, install, and program their integrated security (intrusion, CCTV, and access control) systems.
- Installs appropriate devices; dismantles and reconstructs equipment and cabling/wiring as required by customer.
- Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris.
- Contacts customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify schedule.
- Prepares Field Change Order estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor.
- Follows proper checklist processes with schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up/device install procedures.
- Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving, monitoring center to properly establish service.
- Reads building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required.
- Coordinates installations with police/fire departments and handles necessary records for notification of emergency calls.
- May manage installation teams on larger projects.
- Manage Expenses, Weekly Timesheet, and Daily Work Reports
- A high school diploma or GED
- State of Oregon, Limited Energy Technician Class A (LEA) License, Required
- 2 years minimum, electrical and electronic equipment experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to be in On-Call Rotation, work overtime, and/or travel overnight we needed
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.