Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Chief Security Architect for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Rochester, NY.
For more information, please contact Maggie Dowling at 321-441-4731 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loyal Source is looking for a Chief Security Architect who will be responsible for providing technical leadership and strategy in the domain of physical and cyber security. This subject matter expert will be responsible for establishing security architectures and requirements, research best practices, conduct business requirement analysis, and develop forward looking security vision in line with business needs of the organization.
- Development of security architecture, specifications and identification of tools as needed to meet security policies
- Assist with architectural design and security program creation
- Support major product programs with security expertise
- Collaborate on advanced engineering projects with internal design teams
- Assist in proof-of-concepts with new features and technology related to security
- Advises others on what changes need to be made to different systems in order to comply with security policies and standards
- Conducts incident investigation and system forensic examinations
- Works on multiple projects as a team member and lead systems related security components
- Develops system testing strategies, plans, cases and conditions; monitors testing efforts
- Develops and evaluates systems security across various platforms and environments
- Performs related duties as required by project deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering, Information Security or Mathematics required. Graduate degree preferred
- 15+ years of relevant security experience
- Working knowledge of international and industry standards such as NERC-CIP, NIST Technical expertise in security practices and procedures.
- Ability to deal collaboratively, diplomatically, and successfully with customers, co-workers and other professional colleagues
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills while providing first class customer service
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.